The using of hair oils is becoming more and more a hot favorite and there is good reason for this as they can be beneficial for many tasks regarding your hair.
The benefit of hair oils is all the fatty acids which can help replace the lipids in the hair. Especially when your hair starts to get really fine towards the ends just before it splits.
- A lubricant so they are amazing for helping to de-tangle wet hair.
- A sealant so they help to seal the cuticle down.
- Also a heat protect-ant so help to reduce the damage from any heat styling.
The most common problem people make is in the application of the hair oils and then end up with either oily hair or an oily scalp.
Good Application Steps.
- Separate your hair from temple round to temple and clip the top up.
- Put one drop of oil on your hands, rub them together so that you spread the oil over your palms and over your fingers. That way you have an even distribution over your hands.
- Rake your fingers through your hair in a comb like manner. In fact it’s a good idea to start from the ends and work up.
- Keep your hands about 4 inches from your scalp when doing this. As your scalp produces enough of its own natural oils.
- Drop the top section and repeat the same process.
- Finally comb your hair through to ensure that you have an even distribution.
The Most Common Hair Oils Used In Hair Products.
This tends to have the greatest benefits leaving the hair soft and silky and smooth, the oil will reflect light therefore making your hair look healthy and shiny.
From the fruit of the Argon tree which is found in North Africa. The essential ingredients are essential fatty acids and tacopherds commonly referred to as vitamin E. Which help to revive damaged hair and restore elasticity as well as protect against heat damage and boost moisture.
Extracted from Camellia flowers which are grown in Eastern Asia. This oil absorbs easily and is rich in plant collagen and is meant to be deeply nutritious with a high moisturizing content.
First found in Australia the Macadamia nut oil contains vitamin B proteins, vitamin E and mimics the body’s own natural oils. Which allows for a rapid penetration into the hair. Vitamin E helping the hair to soften while the proteins help to strengthen the hair
This is extracted from the fruit of the Moriche Palm which found in the tropical swampy areas of South America. Dubbed as the tree of life it is rich in vitamins, essential fatty acids and anti-oxidants and has ultra-hydrating properties which help with frizz and fly away hairs.
Obtained from the aromatic tubers of what is classed as the world’s worst weed. Cyperus oil has been used for centuries and for many things but in the case of hair its softening properties are coupled with its abilities to give shine as well as have scalp rejuvenating properties.
The benefit of hair oils is all the fatty acids which can help replace the lipids in the hair.